Previous vehicleBack to index pageNext vehicle Bedford MJP2  

 

Bedford MJP 2, 4 X 4, 24 V, D (Side view, left side)

 
 

Side view, left side

Picture courtesy of Royal Signals Historical Collection, Fredericia

 

The MJP2 shown carrying a Single-Side-Band HF 1 kW radio-station. The radio was powered by a 2 x 7.5 kW generator mounted on a trailer. This set-up was used by all Signal Battalions from the mid 1970s to around year 2000. Some battalions used a Mercedes-Benz 1213 to carry the shelter.


Copyright 1997 - 2016 Danish Army Vehicles Homepagee