Specific: 1924 a 2 T Triangel truck was shipped
to Citroën, France in order to be equipped with a
kegresse-drive. After a series of tests, further 2 trucks
was shipped to France. At the same time a 3
T truck was
equipped at the Triangel factory in Odense. In the period
1925 - 27 both types were tested out at the 6th. and 7th.
Historical: On the 26th of August 1918
the 3 car-manufacturers Thrige, Anglo Dane and Jan merged
into "De forenede Automobilfabrikker"
("United Car Factories") and future production
(trucks and busses only) was sold under the Triangel
In the beginning engines from Danish Thrige, French
Ballot and British White & Poppe were used, but
production of a self-developed 4-cylinder 50 hp started
in 1923. Later a 6-cylinder version was developed and a
co-operation with Continental and Hercules in the United
States was formed.
The company was a major supplier of specialised vehicles
in the 1930´s and 40´s.
Besides the production of trucks and busses, the company
represented foreign car factories like Fabrique
Nationale, FIAT and Studebaker..
Transfer case: N/A.
Electrical system: N/A.
Fuel type: N/A.
Fuel capacity: N/A.